Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's Time For Easter Dresses Already!

I received a very specific order a couple of weeks ago.  My client saw a super cute picture on my friend, Amanda's etsy shop.  Amanda is writing tutorials now and has little time to sew custom orders, so she sent her my way!!  I loved the dress too, so I was so excited to get the order. 

It took a little time to find the specific fabric, but I did indeed find everything that was identical to Amanda's design.  After a few rounds of illnesses in our household I was finally able to finish!

It's a halter top dress with a sash and a double skirt!  So pretty!






And of course I {had to} make a cute hair bow!


This one is a little larger for the older daughter...

And this one is a little smaller for the younger daughter...

So pretty! 

And I'm sure everyone knows about the beautiful weather Chicago is having right now.  Yes, those are blossoms on our Pear Tree!  Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment